Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will endeavour to communicate with you about the delay and resolve and resulting issues.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm (NZT) will be dispatched following morning between Mon-Fri during the week.
- We do not send to PO Boxes as we require the signature of the recipient.
- We do not send on a Saturday unless specifically requested at additional cost.
Orders received after Friday (before Wednesday) or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as possible when we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us for assistance.
Stay tuned as things may change soon for online ordering availability...
All orders are sent on an overnight service with NZ Post: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
New Zealand - Free shipping for orders over $100
- Urban areas: 1 – 2 business days
- Rural areas: 1 – 3 business days
In general, delivery to your door will take no more than 24 hours from dispatch within Auckland metro, 1-2 days in the greater North Island and South Island. Deliveries to rural delivery addresses will usually take one to two days longer. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather events and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
Because we are so far away we offer two options to get your gear to you
Standard and Express | All deliveries are tracked
|Destination||Standard||Estimated delivery time||
||Estimated delivery time|
|Australia||$10||6 - 12 days||$20||Overnight** - 3 business days
(**metro areas only)
|Free shipping for orders over $200|
|Asia & Japan||$18||7 - 14 days||$25||
2 - 4 business days
Free shipping for orders over $250
|USA, Canada & Mexico||$20||7 - 14 days||$20|
|UK & Europe||$20||7 - 14 days||$20|
|Rest of the World||$25||7 - 14 days||$50||3 - 5 business days|
Are there any additional charges for international orders?
International orders may attract local Customs taxes or duties on arrival to your country. These taxes/duties are required to be paid by the purchaser and are not the responsibility of Sup2. No refunds will be issued for orders where tax/duties remain unpaid by the purchaser. Please check with your local Customs agency regarding the tax/duty likely to be charged prior to ordering.
Has my order been dispatched?
- We will keep you updated with information about your order.
- You should receive an initial email notification to let you know that your order has been received.
- If it helps, you can request your tracking number by emailing email@example.com
What do I do if my item is faulty?
- It’s really important to us that your order is received in the best condition. If you think the item you received is faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible as we would like to resolve this for you straight away.
- For online orders only, please email our Customer Service Team on SALES@SUP2.com. In order to process this quickly for you it would be really useful if you had the following information ready:
1. Your Name
2. Information about the faulty item (eg Big Block Orange Tee – incl item code)
3. A description of the fault
- We will then advise on how to proceed